3 November 2011

2 days to go...

Only two days are left now until the Tidworth 10k, and I'm feeling confident.

I've been for a couple of easy runs this week, and my next one will be the race!

As this is my first 10k, my aim will be to just finish the course and take it easy. If I do it quicker than expected then its an added bonus. Though I can't guarantee I won't feel a little competitive at the start line - I'll just have to see.

I also got some Vivobarefoot Ultra shoes for my birthday from Cerian (a little early). Had my first run in them tonight and they feel great!

I will be running in my Merrell Trail Gloves though for the race as that's what I have been training in.

The weather is looking dry for Sunday at the moment, though its been raining heavily recently so it will probably be quite muddy. Will be a good excuse if I come in with a slow time!

Looking forward to it!

Don't forget to sponsor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment